Register for the Free WRD 2013 Virtual Summit
View the World Risk Day 2103 Virtual Summit webinars – On-Demand!
As the centerpiece of World Risk Day, the Virtual Summit on May 14, 2013, brought together the leading experts on risk and project management from some of the world’s largest and most complex mega-projects, to share their insights through webinars and Q&A sessions.
Register NOW! to access the WRD 2013 On-Demand webinar recordings.
The World Risk Day 2013 webinars include:>
- Developing an holistic approach to risk management – Christoph Schwager, Chief Risk Officer, EADS
- High Risk Projects – A Global Perspective – Drew Slaton, Project Manager, Bechtel
- Strategies for successful collaborative risk management with contractors and the supply chain – Rob Halstead, Head of Risk Management, Crossrail
- Major Project Risk Management: Aligning Contractor, Owner, and Oversight Agencies – Daniel D’Angelo, Deputy Chief Engineer, New York State Department of Transportation
- Shattering the project myth – managing cost and schedule alone doesn’t = project success – Chris Bell, Chief Marketing Officer, Active Risk
- What lessons can be learned from the world’s Top 100 infrastructure projects – how can knowledge be shared? – Norman Anderson, President & CEO, CG/LA Infrastructure
- What makes a great risk manager and how innovation projects influence risk management success – Michael Lopez, Senior Associate, Strategic Innovation Group, Booz Allen Hamilton
- Using Risk Modeling, Analysis, and Assessment to Inform Homeland Security Policy and Strategy – Assistant Secretary Alan D. Cohn, US Department of Homeland Security
- New concepts in understanding and managing risk in projects – David Hillson, The Risk Doctor
- ISO 31000: A Risk Management Standard for Decision Makers – Alex Dali, President, Global Institute for Risk Management Standards
Enter your details below to access the WRD 2013 Virtual Summit webinars On-Demand.
The first World Risk Day in 2012 also featured presentations by risk thought leaders from organizations around the world. You can access these on-demand webinars by visiting the World Risk Day Resource Center.
*Speakers and program subject to change