Register for the Free WRD 2013 Virtual Summit
View the World Risk Day 2103 Virtual Summit webinars – On-Demand!
The World Risk Day Virtual Summit on May 14, 2013, brought together the leading experts on risk and project management, from some of the world’s largest and most challenging mega-projects, to share their insights through webinars and Q&A sessions.
Register NOW! to access the WRD 2013 On-Demand webinar recordings.
Not sure which webinar to watch? Then take a look at the 15 minute overview video of World Risk Day’s key takeaways to help you decide.
The World Risk Day 2013 webinars include:
- Developing an holistic approach to risk management – Christoph Schwager, Chief Risk Officer, EADS
- High Risk Projects – A Global Perspective – Drew Slaton, Project Manager, Bechtel
- Strategies for successful collaborative risk management with contractors and the supply chain – Rob Halstead, Head of Risk Management, Crossrail
- Major Project Risk Management: Aligning Contractor, Owner, and Oversight Agencies – Daniel D’Angelo, Deputy Chief Engineer, New York State Department of Transportation
- Shattering the project myth – managing cost and schedule alone doesn’t = project success – Chris Bell, Chief Marketing Officer, Active Risk
- What lessons can be learned from the world’s Top 100 infrastructure projects – how can knowledge be shared? – Norman Anderson, President & CEO, CG/LA Infrastructure
- What makes a great risk manager and how innovation projects influence risk management success – Michael Lopez, Senior Associate, Strategic Innovation Group, Booz Allen Hamilton
- Using Risk Modeling, Analysis, and Assessment to Inform Homeland Security Policy and Strategy – Assistant Secretary Alan D. Cohn, US Department of Homeland Security
- New concepts in understanding and managing risk in projects – David Hillson, The Risk Doctor
- ISO 31000: A Risk Management Standard for Decision Makers – Alex Dali, President, Global Institute for Risk Management Standards
Enter your details below to access the WRD 2013 Virtual Summit webinars On-Demand.
The first World Risk Day in 2012 also featured presentations by risk thought leaders from organizations around the world. You can still access these on-demand webinars by visiting the World Risk Day Resource Center.