World Risk Day Blog
Have Your Say
World Risk Day Attracts Support from Industry Leaders
Posted by: worldrd • Posted in: Blog
Posted on May 25, 2012
World Risk Day, June 26th, is getting some top-tier attention and has received the support of the following industry leaders:
- Risk and Insurance Management Society (RIMS)
- Institute of Risk Management (IRM)
- Association for Federal Enterprise Risk Management (AFERM)
- Major Projects Association (MPA)
- Active Risk
These organizations will help to shape the World Risk Day Virtual Summit, contribute content to the blog and the resource center, and support the dialogue around how taking smarter risks can drive corporate strategy.
As an individual, there are many different ways to be involved in World Risk Day:
- Sign up for the World Risk Day Virtual Summit → The World Risk Day Virtual Summit is a free event consisting of a series of webinars and webcasts targeted at CFOs, risk professionals and project professionals. Led by industry experts, the Summit will cover critical risk management issues and opportunities. Check back soon for the full schedule.
- Follow us on Twitter @WorldRiskDay
- Join our LinkedIn group to participate in polls and discussions
- Visit the worldriskday.com resource center → The online resource center features a consolidation of the most relevant and informative risk information from around the world. More content will be added as we approach World Risk Day!
- Participate in the World Risk Day benchmark survey → How well does you organization manage risk? Take two minutes to fill out the World Risk Day benchmark survey. Participates who submit completed surveys will gain access to the results for a better understanding of how their organization’s risk maturity compares to others around the globe.
Check back regularly to see the latest updates!